Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mario Kart

Stockton got Mario Kart Wii for his birthday last week. Needless to say, it's been popular around our house lately.


Both he and Maysen wanted to play it during their time with dad this past week. I can't blame them - it is fun. Although I prefer to do something more hands-on or creative with the kids, I basically believe in doing whatever it is they want to do, and I'm just happy they let me hang around for the ride. Plus, Mario Kart rocks.
Today Stockton and I played online against other Mario Kart players. I don't understand how I can suck so bad at it while he beats everyone. Apparently he drives that well at least 5 languages. I try to watch and learn, but I pretty much just eat his dust.
We had tons of fun though. I just love spending time with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment